Last week I asked YOU, my loyal fans, to share what recipe from my meal plan you wanted added to the blog. Crazy enough…everything we planned for meals this week IS NOT already here.
Weird. I know.
Well…ya’ll voted and CHEESE”BURGER” SALAD was the big fat winner. I put the ‘burger’ in quotes because for our household we use Beyond Meat Plant Based Burgers, but if you’re a meat eater, you could totally go with that. I’m not here to judge. 😉
Ingredients (makes two salads)
- Beyond Meat Plant Based Burgers (1 patty per salad)
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- salt + pepper
- 1/2 head of Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tomato, diced
- red onion, diced
- pickles, diced /
- Ketchup + Mustard for drizzling on top (that’s your dressing…and I know it’s weird, but TRUST ME…it’s GOOD!)
- Preheat your grill pan to high.
- Sprinkle each Beyond Meat patty with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of worcestershire sauce
- Grill about 4 minutes on each side until it is warmed through and crispy on the top. (***if using meat, please ensure it is cooked to your level of done-ness)
- Create your plate. I start with lettuce and add all of my toppings (diced tomato, onions, pickles, and a sprinkle of cheese). Then I chop up the burger patties into smaller pieces and sprinkle on top.
- End with a drizzle of ketchup + mustard and ENJOY!!!